Responsible Adventure Travel in Panama
WE ARE REVISING OUR WEB SITE TO REFLECT OUR EMPHASIS ON OUR CONSULTING SERVICES AND CUSTOMIZED VACATIONS. PLEASE REFER TO THIS EXISTING SITE FOR IDEAS AND CALL US FOR CURRENT RATES. LOOK FOR OUR REVISIONS SOON. THANK YOU, JEAN & BARBARA
Why trust us with your travel planning?
- We know and enjoy Panama.
- We carefully select each boutique hotel and activity in order to provide you with an authentic Panamanian experience.
- We believe traveling should be fun and life enriching.
- We believe travelers should have a positive impact on the local community and environment.
- We provide excellent customer service, attention to detail, and professional input.
We look forward to getting to know you personally,
Jean & Barbara
Panama Destination Specialists, Certified Travel Counselors
Specializing in custom itineraries, our services also include:
* Hotel reservations * Transfers to and from airports * Airline tickets * Car rentals *
* Official guides and drivers * Group trips * Select set itineraries *
106 souls of Emberá Puru live in traditional housing on the banks of the Rio San Juan de Pequeni. Here in the jungle the Emberá continue many of their traditions and culture, while incorporating aspects of the modern world. You may visit the village for a day or more, accompanied by Anne Gordon de Barrigon. She has a unique perspective as an American who is a full fledged tribe member. The Embera' are beautiful people both inside and out and are very quick to smile and laugh. They will welcome you with warm and open hearts.